Whoa, what’s this from Losi? A solid rear axle scale desert truck? Yes indeed, Losi has just announced the 1/10 Baja Rey 4WD Desert Truck w/ AVC. The Baja Rey will be bringing some serious scale appearance and performance to a bash spot near you. What’s the scoop on the Baja Rey?
* Solid rear axle with 4-link suspension
* Baja inspired, 3mm hard-anodized aluminum chassis
* Integrated roll cage
* 4-piece, bolt-on body panels
* Functional spare tire
* Dynamite 3800kV brushless system
* Waterproof electronics
* AVC stability control
* Sealed, metal gear transmission and diffs
* Spektrum DX2E transmitter
* Easy-access battery compartment
* Short course sized wheels/tires
* Full bearing set
* Length- 21.6″
* Width- 12.6″
* Wheelbase- 14.6″
The Baja Rey is street priced at $449, red has a part number of #LOS03008T1 while the blue version is #LOS03008T2, and both are expected to start shipping in July. Want more details? Of course you do, so just hit up This Link over on the official Losi website. The first order of these is bound to sell out fast, so get one on pre-order at your LHS, or if you don’t have a local hobby shop, get one at pre-order over on the official Horizon Hobby Website.
Click Right Here to read more Losi news on BigSquidRC.