MIP X-Duty CVD Kit with Keyed Axles for Traxxas Rustler And Stampede
Have you bolted in some massive power to your Traxxas Stampede or Rustler and now find yourself destroying drive shafts? The crew over at MIP have just released a cure for your illness- their new X-Duty CVD Kit with Keyed Axles for the rear of your over powered Traxxas truck. The MIP crew even used a Castle Monster System during development to ensure their new drive shafts can stand up to the most extreme levels of power. Some of the main features are-
* Fits Stampede and Rustler Electric and VXL
* Involute MIP Spline Technology for smoother telescoping action
* Made from High grade Carbon Steel and Hardened to perfection
* New KEYED AXLE features a product design enhancement to the 12mm Hex Adapter
* CNC machined in-house, made right here in the good old USA
Look for a street price of right around $60, and they are available right now. HERE is the link to more information on the official MIP website.
Have you read our BigSquidRC MIP Losi SCTE Pro4mance review? Click HERE to check it out.