More Details – HPI Racing Jumpshot Series of Trucks
Originally seen at the Nuremburg Toy Fair a couple of weeks ago, HPI Racing has announced more details on its new Jumpshot Series of trucks. Not only will the Jumpshot come as a Monster Truck, but also as a Short Course Truck as well as in Stadium Truck form. The Jumpshot looks like a solid new platform for their 1/10th scale 2wd bash vehicles, some of its features include-
* Monster Truck- 2.2″ wheels with pick-up truck body
* Stadium Truck- 2.2″ wheel with racing body
* Short Course Truck- STD SCT wheels with SCT racing body
* Aluminum TVP chassis
* Bottom mount battery tray
* Waterproof electronics
* 2.4GHz radio system
* Chassis fits 7-cell NiMH packs
* Double wishbone suspension w/ oil filled shocks
* 12mm wheel hexes
We have not received a release date or pricing information but you can hit up This Link over on HPI’s website for some additional information.
Get More HPI news right here on BigSquidRC.