New FWD Mini-Z Cars From Kyosho
Shipping right now from Kyosho are a pair of new FWD Mini-Z cars. The cars were designed to give you greater driving realism by using a realistic front wheel drive system. The two new cars are a Mazda 2 and a Toyota Prius with both sporting incredibly realistic looking bodies.
* Front mid-ship motor layout
* New Syncro KT-531P transmitter FHSS 2.4GHz transmitter
* New control program for improved steering feel
* Display quality bodies
* Full bearing set
* Three different wheelbases
* Optional gyro & LED lighting system
Street pricing for a FWD Mini-Z is $189 and you can Hit This Link for more details.
Click On This Link to catch up on more Kyosho news on BigSquidRC.