New Information On Associated’s 10th Scale 12mm Big Bore Shocks
The Team Associated crew released a teaser image of their new 12mm Big Bore Shocks for the B4, T4, SC10, and B44 a couple of weeks ago. Here is some more information on Team Associated’s all new big bores-
* Black anodized shock cap with bleeder screw
* Shock shafts are Titanium Nitride coated
* Shock shafts are now 3mm and come with M3 threads
* Shock bodies are hard anodized and are now 12mm
* Blue anodized aluminum seal gland cap
* Comes with 3 different spring cup heights
* Threaded collars
* #ASC91314 fits front of B4 and B44
* #ASC91315 fits front of SC10 and T4
* #ASC91316 fits the rear of B4 and B44
* #ASC91317 fits the rear of SC10 and T4
Expect a street price of around $50 per pair (they do not come with springs), and we’ve heard they will be available later this month just in time for indoor season.
Want more Associated news? Hit THIS link.