The Traxxas Rustler is easily one of the most popular trucks in all of the bashing world. The crew over at JConcepts have just announced a new body for the Rustler, a Chevy 1500 Silverado. Their new Chevy 1500 body has a low-profile design, beefy fenders and is a great way to customize your Rustler to make it stand out in a crowd. Some of its features and specs include-
* Illuzion – 2012 Chevy 1500 Silverado – Rustler XL-5 body
* Fits – Traxxas Rustler vehicle line
* Officially licensed by General Motors to JConcepts
* 1:1 Chevy Silverado inspired design
* Original JConcepts race blended styling
* Racing inspired body, cab and window design
* Aggressive headlight and grill treatment
* Extruded front and rear fender flares
* Clear polycarbonate with protective film
* Window masks and detailed Chevy decal sheet
* Part number- #0249
The new JConcepts Chevy 1500 body sports a retail price of $30 and you can get more information on the official JConcepts Website.
Looking for more Traxxas news here on BigSquidRC? Check out this LINK.