Mugen Seiki are known for producing some of the most elite 8th scale off-roaders on the market, and today they have officially announced their new MBX7 Kit. This is an 8th scale, 4wd nitro buggy that should offer world class performance on the track, or be one tough customer while busting huge tricks at your local bash spot. It utilizes a lighter drive-train and features a lower center of gravity than previous models to gain corner speed and generally be a better handling machine. Some of the features and specs include-
* 3mm A7075 hard anodized aluminum chassis
* Straight cut conical and ring gears
* Lightweight spur gear
* Lightweight conical gears
* 5mm A7075 aluminum front shock tower
* 4mm A7075 aluminum rear shock tower
* 5mm A7075 aluminum lower suspension mounts for optimized geometry
* Fully adjustable steering with new geometry, servo saver and ackerman plate.
* 15mm hard anodized threaded shocks
* 3.5mm shock shaft with rubber shock boots
* Specialized brake system with new brake cam front/rear brakes
* Small composite molded receiver box & low center of gravity battery holder
* Special designed fuel tank with an internal fuel clunk pick up
* E0710 heavy duty aluminum clutch shoes
* Stylish mid-cab body
* High down force wing
The MBX7 has a December 2012 release date and you can get more information on all of Mugen’s products on their Official Website.
Hit up THIS link for more Mugen news right here on BigSquidRC.