Novak Hammer Sensored Brushless ESC
New from Novak is the Hammer 1/10 Sensored Brushless ESC. The Hammer was designed to be an affordable and silky smooth 1/10th scale ESC upgrade that is 3S capable. Built with a silicone-gasketed sealed case, the Hammer is also water and dirt resistant.
* Designed for use with 2 and 4 pole sensored brushless motors
* Comes with reverse
* Handles up to 3S LiPo or 9 cell NiMH
* 0.00060 ohms on-resistance
* Dimensions: 1.4″ x 2.0″ x .9″
* 4,500kV or 8.5T motor limit on 2S
* 3,900kV or 10.5T motor limit on 3S
* 6 volt 3 amp BEC
* 5 multi-colored status LEDs
Street pricing for the Hammer is $109, it has a part number of #1855, and the Hammer is expected to start shipping later this month. Want more details? Get them at This Link over on Novak’s official website.
Get More Novak news on BigSquidRC.