O.S. Speed R2102 1/8 Scale On-Road Engine
New from O.S. is the R2102 1/8 Scale On-Road Engine. Like so many O.S. engines before it, the R2102 was designed for stellar power and reliability. Some of the features on the highly revised R2102 are-
* 3mm lower center of gravity
* Ceramic rear bearing
* Laser graphics
* Works with 16% nitro fuel
* DLC coating & tungsten weighted crank shaft
* Power output- 2.76 hp @ 33,000 rpm
* Displacement- .213 cu in (3.49 cc)
* Practical RPM- 4,000-45,000
* Weight- 11.99 oz
The engine is priced at $449, it has a part number of #OSMG2048, and they are expected to start shipping later this month. Click Right Here to check out the official O.S. website for more details.
Want more O.S. news? Find it Right Here on BigSquidRC.