Orion Advantage Touch Duo V-Max Charger
For 2016 Team Orion has announced their updated Advantage Touch Duo V-Max battery charger. The big news on the Duo V-Max is the ability to charge the latest LiHV high voltage batteries. While normal LiPo batteries have a maximum voltage of 4.2 volts per cell, LiHV cells, like the V-Max series batteries from Orion, have a maximum voltage of 4.35, which the new charger has been programmed to accommodate. Some of its other highlights include-
* Large 4″ touch screen operation
* Dual charger outputs
* 100 watt per channel of output, up to 10 amps
* Maximum cell count of 6S LiPo
* 6 memory slots per channel
* Up to 5 amp discharge per channel
The part number for the Duo V-Max is #ORI30298 and you can hit up This Link to check out the official Orion website.
Click Here to read about more new Orion products on BigSquidRC.