Orion Vortex VST2 Pro Magnesium Case Motors
Shave weight on your race rig with the new Magnesium Case Brushless Motors from Team Orion. While most motor cans are made from aluminum, Orion has a new series that use magnesium instead, which is 33% lighter. The Vortex VST2 Pro Magnesium series will be available in a 540 size for 1/10th scale and a 690 for 8th scalers.
* Lightweight design
* Mod and stock winds avaiable
* Dual sensor port
* Balanced rotor
* Low resistance solder tabs
* New sensor design
* The 690 is a 4 pole 2100kV design (#ORI28335)
* 2 pole design on the 540 motors
* 17.5, 13.5, 5.5, 6.5, and 7.5 winds available in the 540
Want more Orion news? Find it Right Here on BigSquidRC.