Parkzone UM P-40 Warhawk BNF with AS3X Technology
Yes, the news you read earlier today about BigSquidRC adding air and boat coverage to all our car/truck coverage was correct. Now all you rc bash-a-holics can get all your rc news in one convenient spot, with just one bookmark.
One of the latest park flyers from the guys over at Parkzone is this pretty tough looking UM P-40 Warhawk. I can see the entire BSRC crew playing some mid-air demo derby with a few of these. This Warhawk is an “ultra-micro” sized plane that has a wingspan of only 15.8″. It comes BNF, meaning the only thing you’ll need to supply is a 4 channel transmitter to get it up and flying. Horizon’s AS3X stability system comes standard, helping to make it easier to fly. Some of the other specs and features include-
* ParkZone® DSM2®/DSMX® receiver/ESC/AS3X unit, installed
* 8.5mm brushed motor
* Molded panel lines
* 3-bladed prop
* Gun, exhaust and instrument panel details
* Realistic Flying Tigers trim scheme
* Removable landing gear with steerable tail wheel
* Includes 1S 150mAh 25C Li-Po battery
* Includes 1-cell DC charger
* Requires 4+ channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter (sold separately)
* Wingspan: 15.8 in
* Overall Length: 13.6 in
* Flying Weight: 1.60 oz
* Motor Size: 8.5mm brushed (installed)
* Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
* Experience Level: Intermediate
* Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
* Assembly Required: No
Expected release date is early February, and the Warhawk has a street price of $99. Hit up the official Parkzone Website for more information.
Looking for more air news here on BigSquidRC? Hit up THIS link.