PROTOform 1971 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Clear Body
PROTOform has just announced their latest body, a 1971 Pontiac Trans Am. Once again the PROTOform crew has knocked one out of the park, the Trans Am looks awesome and it should perform quite well on your VTA racer or cul-de-sac speed machine.
With scale realism all the rage, PROTOform put lots of scale detailing into the Trans Am, examples of this are the shaker hood scoop, duck tail rear spoiler, and aggressive front beak. The Trans Am also comes with a spare nose cone just in case you crash as often as we do.
* Officially licensed by General Motors
* Lots of details for added scale realism
* Formed from genuine GE .030 lexan
* Fits VTA rules touring cars
* Comes with extra nose cone & hardware
* Extensive decal sheet is supplied
* Comes with over spray film and window masks
* Length: 17.87”
* Height: 4.17”
* Wheelbase: 10.24”
* Width at front wheel wells: 7.8”
* Width at rear wheel wells: 8.15”
The part number for the PROTOform ’71 Trans Am is #1535-30, it has a street price of $33, and it has a release date of September 19th.
Click Here for more PROTOform news right here on BigSquidRC.