PROTOform PFL128 PRO-Lite Clear 8th Scale On-Road Body
PROTOform has just announced their newest body, the PFL128 clear body for 8th scale nitro on-road cars. The PFL128 takes some of its styling cues from one of the new LMP2 full scale race cars and was designed with proper air management and body rigidity in mind. Some of the primary features and specifications for the PFL128 include-
* Made with Genuine .025 (lightest weight) Lexan®
* Fits all IFMAR/EFRA/ROAR body specs
* EFRA LEGAL #31531
* Revised molded-in stiffening contours
* Latest in aerodynamic features and contemporary LMP2 styling
* Length: 19.8″ (503mm)
* Width: 10.6″ (270mm)
* Wheel Base: 11.5″ (293mm)
* Part #1533-25 .025 (also available in Lite .030 and regular .040 weights)
The newest PROTOform should have a street price of right around $37 and you can click over to the official PROTOform Website for more information.
Interested in more news from PROTOform? Check out THIS link right here on BigSquidRC.