QAV-X Charpu Edition Racing Quadcopter
Remember last year when I said x-frames will take over the drone racing and freestyle scene? Yup. Just call me Nostradamus… Nostraquadmus? Anyway, check out the new QAV-X Charpu from Lumenier! Backed by one of the (if not THE) most popular pilots in FPV, Carlos Puertolas, aka Charpu, this new frame sports classic x-geometry coupled with Lumenier’s always-high-quality carbon fiber and hardware. Check out some specs and features!
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe featuring a solid 4mm main plate.
- Dual purpose FPV and HD camera mounting solution.
- Compact size for 5″ propellers, 214mm motor to motor.
- Black Oxide steel screws
- Easy grip black anodized spacers
- Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors (M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns).
- “Bumpers” on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash, just like the QAV250.
- Included Lumenier 4Power power distribution board and XT-60 Pig-Tail to power ESCs and FPV flight electronics. The PDB can optionally be outfitted with a Pololu 12v or 5v voltage step-down (Pololu board not included).
- LiPo battery protection plate included.
- Designed around popular 26mm sized cams in cases such as the Lumenier CM-650 or HS1177.
- Support to carry HD camera at 35 degree angle(such as the GoPro 4, Mobius, etc).
- Lightweight and rigid
The QAV-X Charpu is available to preorder from GetFPV at this link and can be had for $74.99 for the 3mm thickness or $89.99 for the 4mm.
Want more FPV news from Big Squid? Click here!