The latest battery charger from Racers Edge boasts serious power and unique features. For power the new Twin400 can charge at up to 10 amps (200 watts) per channel. For unique features it has a small rack on top to place your batteries while charging, and it comes with a sturdy aluminum carry case for hauling it from track to track. Some of the Twin400′s other features and specifications include-
* DC Input: 12-18 volts
* Max Charge Power: 2 x 200 watts (up to 10 amps)
* Max. Discharge Power: 2 x 25 watts (up to 5 amps)
* Current Drain For Balancing: 200mA/cell
* NiCd/NiMH Battery Cell Count: 1 â€“ 15cells
* LiPo/LiFe/LiIon Cell Count: 1 â€“ 6cells
* Pb Battery Voltage: 2-20volts
* USB Port: 5volts – 1amp
* Display: Blue Backlit LCD
* Net Weight: 3.08 lbs
* Dimensions: 195mm x 92mm x 140mm
* Warranty: 5 year Manufacture Defect
* Part #RCESC2200
Expect a street price of $180 for the Twin400 and you can get more information at THIS link on the Racers Edge website.
Want to learn more about Racers Edge? Try THIS link right here on BigSquidRC.