RC4WD Trail Finder 2 Truck Kit w/Mojave II Body Set
The latest Trail Finder 2 from RC4WD sports a Mojave II body set. RC4WD is known for their scale realism and their latest TF2 once again does a great job of making an rc truck look very much like its full sized counterpart. The Mojave II body is made from ABS plastic and features a late model design with square headlights. Chrome bumpers come standard and the body has been reshaped for better proportions. The cab is molded separately with a scale accurate back so that you can use just the cab for your build, while the bed is drop molded, making it perfect for carrying a spare tire or accessories. Windshield wipers, mirrors, and marker light details also come standard.
* All new TF2 billet aluminum ladder frame w/ adjustable shock hoops
* All new R3 2 speed tranny
* All new Hammer transfer case
* Can use other spur gears like Axial, Traxxas, and Robinson
* Cast Yota axles
* Steels yokes and plastic driveshafts
* Realistic 4×4 transfer case
* Leaf spring suspension
* 1.55″ steel wheels
* Mud Thrasher tires
* Metal axles with locked diffs
* Realistic tube bumpers, rock rails and skid plate
The new TF2 has a street price of $399, a part number of #Z-K0049, and they are expected to start hitting hobby shops in September. Get all the rest of the details at This Link over on the RC4WD website.
Click Here for more RC4WD news on BigSquidRC.