RISE RXD250 Quad Racer by Hobbico
New from the innovators over at Hobbico is the RISE 250 sized RXD250 Quad Racer. Designed to be affordable, durable, and fast, the RXD250 should make for a great entry level quad racing machine. The backbone of the RXD250 is a hybrid foam/carbon fiber chassis which allows you to really go for it out on the race course. Some of its other features include-
* Pre-built, receiver ready
* Pre-programmed CC3D flight controller with LibrePilot
* Bright LED lighting
* Optimized camera mount for FPV racing
* Weighs in at 10.6oz w/o battery or FPV equipment
* 10 amp ESCs
* 2280kV brushless motors
* Three flight modes- stability, rattitude, and rate
The RXD250 is street priced at $199, it has a part number of #RISE0250, and they are expected to start shipping later this month. Hit This Link to read more of the details over on the official RISE website.
Get more Hobbico News right here on BigSquidRC.