RMRC Mudskipper 250 Plug-N-Play FPV Quad
Looking for a quadcopter that is seriously durable and can get you in the air and flying FPV quickly? Check out the 250mm-sized Mudskipper PNP FPV from Ready Made RC. With very few RTF options in the mini quad market, the Mudskipper is a standout rig. This drone is built with the best possible components straight out of the box to give customers the ultimate racing machine that can still take a beating. New pilots will appreciate the amount of abuse it can take and the experienced racer will love the advanced features and high quality components.
RMRC calls the Mudskipper “PNP” which stands for plug-n-play. The quad comes with everything you need to get flying, including all of the FPV gear. You just need to add your own SBUS, PPM or SpektrumSat-compatible receiver and transmitter and a 3S or 4S LiPo battery.
One of the coolest features of the Mudskipper (and one not shared by hardly any products in this segment of the hobby) is it’s Limited Lifetime Warranty! After reading through the fine print, I can tell you that RMRC stands proudly behind their product. Heres the rundown on the components and features of the Mudskipper:
- Adjustable aluminum camera mount
- Vibration isolating mount for HD camera of your choice (Mobius, RunCam, etc.)
- Designed for an 1800mAh battery, centrally located for proper CG balancing
- RMRC Dodo Flight Controller
- High Performance 2204 2300KV RMRC Blue Series Motors by Tiger Motor
- HQ 5×4.5 Propellers (2 full sets)
- DYS 20A ESCs Flashed with BLheli – Dampen-light and One Shot enabled with cooling holes
- Fully integrated PNP Power Distribution Board with 5V/12V regulators and LED ports
- Fatshark 700TVL V2 Camera
- RMRC Cricket 200mw 5.8GHz Video Transmitter with Raceband
- Video Aerial Systems – 5.8 GHz Race Spec Airscrew Antenna (RHCP)
For an unboxing and maiden flight from RMRC team pilot “awkbots”, click here.
Need more FPV news from Big Squid? Click this link to read on.