When you want to beef something up and do NOT want it to break you put RPM parts on it. Today the crew over at RPM have announced their first hop-ups for the Axial EXO Terra Buggy, super tough front and rear a-arms. Some features of the new a-arms are-
* Yield increased ground clearance
* Less slop than the stock arms
* Lighter weight
* 30 degree angle on leading and trailing edges
* Over-sized hinge pin bosses
* Limited lifetime warranty
* Front A-arm part #70472
* Rear A-arm part #70452
* Available in black
* And of course much stronger than stock
Retail price is $16 a pair and you can get more information on RPM’s official WEBSITE.
Have you read our Axial EXO Terra Buggy review? If not take a look at it HERE.