Schumacher 1/12 Eclipse LMP Pan Car
With 1/12th scale indoor season rapidly approaching, Schumacher has just announced the Eclipse 1/12th LMP Pan Car. The Eclipse is a high-end race machine made to cut lap times and to win races. Here are some of its features-
* Durable, easy to maintain, and fast
* Forgiving and easy to drive
* High quality polymer parts
* Full length carbon fiber chassis
* Fully adjustable
* Lightweight ball diff
* Carbon fiber axle
* Ultra-low motor position
* Multiple servo mounting positions
* Comes with Kimbrough spur and servo saver
* Tweak free battery mounting
* Adjustable battery postion
The Eclipse is expected to start shipping in late October. It has a part number of #K169 and you can get all the scoop at This Link on Schumacher’s website.
Hey, what’s This? Another TGIF Mystery Link?