Schumacher CAT XLS Masami Re-Release
Now here is a re-release to shake things up, the Schumacher CAT XLS Masami off-road buggy. The CAT XLS was used by Masami Hirosaka to win his first world championship in 1987 and is now back for all you vintage fans. The new version of the CAT features an upgraded transmission to handle today’s power systems but still comes with the old school, pin style, tires. Here are some of its highlights-
* Ball diffs
* Wide steering lock for tight tracks
* Integrator system to adjust torque between front & rear
* Long travel, double wishbone suspension
* Oil filled, alloy shocks
* Full replica decal set
* Polycarbonate body with undertray
* Can be used with old school batteries or modern LiPos
* Transmission upgrade for handling modern power systems
The CAT XLS Masami is priced at £259 (including VAT), it has a part number of #K172, and full details can be found at This Link over on Schumacher’s official website.
Click Right Here for more Schumacher news on BigSquidRC.