Schumacher Cougar KF 2WD Buggy
We posted information on Schumacher’s new rear motor 2wd buggy back in September, now they have announced their new forward motor buggy, the Cougar KF. Like the name implies, its motor is mounted far forward in the chassis for high bite conditions, resulting in better handling. Shock tower protectors offer aerodynamic benefits, as well as added protection. Some of its other key features and specifications include-
* Stronger front steering hubs
* Hi-Tensile silver turnbuckles.
* 12mm wheel hexes
* Molded side pods
* 2.5mm carbon fiber chassis & top deck.
* Twin pad vented slipper
* Single belt transmission
* Can use saddle packs or shorty packs
* 4mm carbon fiber shock towers
* Pro spec 13mm big bore shocks with titanium nitride shafts
* AirFlo Cab body for improved looks and handling
* Black anodized components
* Gear Differential w/ hardened steel gears and super hard outputs
* CVA style driveshafts
The part number for the new Schumacher is #K143 and you can get more information at This Link.
Click Here for more Schumacher news on BigSquidRC.