Schumacher Mi5evo 1/10 Touring Car
In the fight for touring car supremacy our friends over at Schumacher have released their latest high-end machine, the Mi5evo. The Mi5evo is entirely new to provide maximum performance on the track, or while blasting around the cul-de-sac. Some of its new features include-
* Ultra low center of gravity
* Wide span vertical top deck
* Motor 4.5mm closer to center of car
* Alloy & carbon fiber servo mount
* Shorter shocks with no loss of stroke
* No e-clips, grub screws used instead
* 4mm carbon fiber towers with optimized shock positions
* Lightweight 2.5mm hinge pins
* 3 point steering rack with bearings
The part number for the Mi5evo kit is #K148, the assembled version is #K150, and both are said to be available to the public on June 12th. Get full details at This Link over on Schumacher’s official website.
Find more Schumacher news at This Link on BigSquidRC.