Schumacher SupaStox ATOM GT12
Simple to build and affordable to race, the crew at Schumacher are proud to announce the new SupaStox Atom GT12. Designed for GT12 racing, the Atom has received a bunch of updates to help keep it at the front of the pack. Some of its new gear include-
* New aluminum chassis
* New lightweight ball diff
* New rear pod assembly
* New lightweight wheels (on Pro kit)
* Separate Springs for independent roll and bump stiffness
* New extra low motor position
* New LCG alloy motor mounts
* Easy front ride height and caster adjustments
* New front axles with flanged bearings
* New multiple servo mounting positions
* New side damper tubes (on Pro kit)
* Optimized steering geometry
The Atom comes in two different configurations, a Sport kit that is priced at £99 with a part number of #K163, and a Pro kit priced at £164 with a part number of #K164. Full details can be found at This Link over on Schumacher’s official website.
Click Right Here for more Schumacher news on BigSquidRC.