See the World from the Cockpit with the E-Flite FPV Vapor!
Now that FatShark products are available at Horizon Hobby, there now is a way to get all your FPV needs in one aircraft: the Ultra-Micro FPV Vapor RTF! Featuring the FatShark Teleporter V4 FPV Headset, the FPV Vapor RTF has a great list of features:
- Completely built, flight ready airframe
- Spektrum™ VS1100 ultra micro FPV system
- Fat Shark Teleporter V4 headset with digital head tracking
- Full-color QVGA 320 x 240 LCD headset displays
- SpiroNET circular polarized antenna system
- 150mAh 1S 3.7V Li-Po battery and USB 1S Li-Po charger
- 760mAh 2S 7.4V Li-Po headset battery and AC charger
- Ultra-lightweight, film-covered carbon fiber airframe with modular construction
- Spektrum 3-channel DSMX® receiver/ESC/Servo unit
- Fully proportional throttle, elevator and rudder control
- 4-channel 2.4GHz DSMX transmitter
- No FCC license required
This plane (Part # EFLU6600) with everything included will sell for $449, and will be hitting shelves towards the end of October. For now, you can see all the details about this 3-Channel airplane on the E-Flite website Right Here.
For all the other Horizon Hobby news on BigSquidRC, Click Here.