Serpent 411 Eryx 2.0 190mm Touring Car Kit
The guys over at Serpent have just announced their new 411 Eryx 2.0 touring car. This 10th scale electric TC is improved in many ways, but primarily by having a lower center of gravity and better weight distribution. Some of the other key points on the new car are-
* Lighter gear differential with composite gears and coated aluminum out-drives
* Lowered steering system for more direct steering feel and lower CG
* Innovative floating servo-holder combined with steering-system; for less flex-influence
* Lower shock-towers FR and RR for lower CG
* Super short RCM shocks with softer membranes for lower CG and improved shock action
* New 2.25mm chassis plate for mounting split blocks
* Split inner suspension brackets FR and RR for more flex
* Harder suspension arms and C-hubs for more traction
* Kit includes 2 types of alu support brackets for the motor mount for more or less flex
* Part #400013
The latest Serpent is said to be shipping before the end of January with a similar price point to the older 411-TE. For more information hit up the official Serpent Website.
Looking for more Serpent news? HERE ya go.