The guys over at Serpent have just announced their new 411 Eryx 2.0 touring car. This 10th scale electric TC is improved in many ways, but primarily by having a lower center of gravity and better weight distribution. Some of the other key points on the new car are-
* Lighter gear differential with composite gears and coated aluminum out-drives
* Lowered steering system for more direct steering feel and lower CG
* Innovative floating servo-holder combined with steering-system; for less flex-influence
* Lower shock-towers FR and RR for lower CG
* Super short RCM shocks with softer membranes for lower CG and improved shock action
* New 2.25mm chassis plate for mounting split blocks
* Split inner suspension brackets FR and RR for more flex
* Harder suspension arms and C-hubs for more traction
* Kit includes 2 types of alu support brackets for the motor mount for more or less flex
* Part #400013
The latest Serpent is said to be shipping before the end of January with a similar price point to the older 411-TE. For more information hit up the official Serpent Website.
Looking for more Serpent news? HERE ya go.