Serpent 411 Eryx 3.0 Touring Car
The war for touring car supremacy never ends, the latest high-end machine to hit the market is the Serpent 411 Eryx 3.0. The latest addition to Serpent’s 411 family is all about using the best materials and keeping the center of gravity as low as possible. Some of the highlights of the new Serpent touring car include-
* Lowered and centrally located 7075 T6 motor mount
* Lightweight front spool
* 2mm 7075 T6 dark grey anodized chassis
* Lightweight lower bearing blocks
* Lightweight anti-roll bars
* Uses v2 hard composite castor blocks, steering blocks, & uprights
The part number is #400016, they start shipping any day now, and you can get complete information by hitting This Link over on the official Serpent website.
Thank Goodness It’s Friday! Why not have a go at a BSRC Mystery Link!