Serpent Cobra SRX8 1/8 Nitro Buggy
While Serpent sure did some teasing with the new SRX8 1/8th Nitro Buggy, they have now released full details. Just in time for nitro buggy season, the SRX8, designed in part by Billy Easton, is ready to dominate at your local track. What is the scoop?
* New larger gear diff cases that hold more oil
* Diffs have built in pressure compensation system for more consistent runs
* New gear mesh plate
* Lower arms that allow for different flex inserts
* Angled steering system for better Ackermann and less bumpsteer
* Hard coated 7075 T6 chassis with rear skid plate
* Aluminum c-hubs and steering blocks
* Full set of sealed bearings
* 4.5mm carbon fiber shock towers
* Includes USB stick with full color assembly manual with hotlinks for easy spare parts selection
The SRX8 has a part number of #600017 and a ton more information can be found over on Serpent’s Official Website.
Watch Out for this TGIF Mystery Link!