Serpent Project 4-X Touring Car
Want to talk high-end on-road cars? Just announced by Serpent is the radically different Project 4-X Touring Car. One glance at the pictures tells you that the Project 4-X was designed to set a new standard for touring car racing. Designed to be both easy to drive and lightning fast, the 4-X is the culmination of a year’s worth of development on a completely new design. What are some of its highlights?
* Radical pull-rod suspension system
* Ultra-low center of gravity
* Front and rear of car share many parts
* Inverse steering system
* New front spool & rear gear diff
* Quick access shock design
* One screw ride height adjustment
* Quick access diffs
The Project 4-X is slated for an August release date and you can get more details over on Serpent’s Official Website.
For more Serpent news check out This Link on BigSquidRC.