As the weather gets colder many rc’ers head indoors to their favorite carpet track. For those people Serpent has just announced their updated 12th scale pan car, the S120 LTX. Some changes have been made to give the new S120 LTX a more forgiving, stable feel while on the track. Some of the primary features include-
* New Carbon 2.0mm bi-directional woven chassis–plate in symmetrical design
* New Carbon 2.0mm bi-directional motor-pod plate
* New Carbon 2.5mm top-deck, shock-tower and tube top-plate
* Fully adjustable front end with suspension blocks in T6 aluminum
* Spring loaded steering blocks with easy adjustment pre-tension via Allen key
* Super smooth, fully adjustable, coated aluminium shock with foam
* 7075 T6 rear end parts for the motor-pod
* Lightweight and durable ball differential with aluminum shaft
* Foam bumper and durable body-posts
* Spring loaded nylon side-links
* Part #410005
We haven’t received pricing or availability information on this one yet, so keep an eye on the official Serpent Website for updates.
Yes, we have more Serpent news, click HERE to check it out.