Serpent Viper 977-e 1/8 Electric On-Road Car
For those people looking to go insanely fast around an on-road track, Serpent has started teasing their new 977-e 8th scale on-road car. Like most Serpent products, it is ubered-out with carbon fiber and should be an animal to drive. Some of its features include-
* Carbon fiber chassis, ESC plate, and battery holders
* 7075-T6 aluminum motor mount and mid-shaft bracket
* Runs a pair of 5mm belts
* Big pulleys & uses bearings on belt tensioner
* Viper 977 front & rear suspension
* Designed by Michael Salven
The part number is #904002, they are slated for a July release, and you can get more information at This Link over on Serpent’s website.
Wrench (Bill Stevens) really does a lot of work around here for very little recognition, HERE is a TGIF Mystery Link just for him.