Serpent Viper 977 EVO 1/8 Nitro Powered 4wd
The 977 Evo from Serpent represents the highest level of on-road performance. I mean, it is an 8th scale 4wd nitro car, which if you’ve ever seen at the track are absolute animals.
Based on the 977 platform, the Evo has received a bunch of updates to make it faster, to give it more tuning features, and to make it lighter and stronger than before. Some of the new gear includes-
* New 7075 aluminum chassis with revised geometry
* Improved rear body mount
* New more narrow front end
* 2.5mm carbon fiber radio plate
* Centax hardcoated aluminum clutch gears
* SL8 XLi super low inertia 2 speed gearbox
* Composite 2-speed gears are now 0.9 pitch
The part number for the 977 Evo is #903015 and Right Here is the link to complete details over on the Serpent website.
Read more Serpent News on BigSquidRC.