Smooth, Quiet, and Small: The Blade Inductrix Quadcopter
Announced recently is a new, Spektrum DSMX compatible, micro quadcopter from Blade Helicopters, the ducted-fan based Inductrix! Featuring a new design and quiet rotor setup, the Inductrix has even more features:
- Lightweight, fully assembled quadcopter
- SAFE® technology makes drone flying easy
- Quiet EDF power system
- Durable rotor housings prevent damage
- Brilliant LED orientation lights
- Includes both red and blue bodies
- 150mAh 1S 3.7V 25C Li-Po flight battery
- USB Li-Po charger
- 6–8 minute flying time
- Blade® MLP transmitter with genuine Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology (included)
The Inductrix comes in two forms: RTF (Part: BLH8700) for $70 and BNF (BLH8780) for $50. For more details on the Inductrix, check out the Blade website.
For more Blade Helicopter news on from BigSquidRC, here is where it’s at!