Are you tired of landing from a huge jump only to find that your double sided tape has given way and your speed controller is flopping around inside of your truck? Yes, us too. Luckily a company named Snappy RC Products is manufacturing durable mounts to keep our expensive speed controllers safely planted to the chassis. Shown above is Snappy’s custom mount for securing a Castle Mamba Max Pro in the Traxxas Slash 4×4. Some of the features are-
* Recessed switch mount
* Pocketed top and bottom plate to secure speed controller
* Does not block air flow
* Easy access to sensor port
* Made of durable plastic
* Room for motors up to 3″ long
* One Billet Pocketed Plastic Top Plate
* One Billet Pocketed Plastic Bottom Plate
* Two Metric Hex ESC mounting screws
* Two Metric Hex switch mounting screws
* SnappyRC sticker
Street price is $16 and they are available right now. Hit up the official Snappy Website for more information.
Have you read our Slash 4×4 review? If not, take a look at it HERE.