Are you a rock crawler, basher, or boater? If so the new Spektrum DX4S 4-channel 2.4 GHz sport radio system should be right down your alley. The DX4S comes with pre-set mixes for 4wd steering, on the fly mix rate control, two user defined mixes and ABS. The newest Spektrum operates on DSMR 2.4 GHz and is compatible with all the previous Spektrum receivers. Some of the other features and specifications include-
* Backlit LCD display
* 30 model memory
* Vibe alerts
* 3 grip sizes
* Switch activated mix rates
* Integrated Telemetry (but requires telemetry capable Spektrum receiver)
* 2 User-defined, programmable mixes
* Pre-set mixes, including 4-wheel steering
* SD card reader
* On-the-fly mix rate control
* Integrated antenna
* Inactivity alarm
Street price for the DX4S is $280 and you can get more information on the official Spektrum Website.
Have you read our 2.4 GHz transmitter shootout? If not, you can read it HERE.