Tactic TTX300 3 Channel SLT Radio System
The latest surface radio from Tactic is the TTX300. The TTX300 is intended to be an affordable upgrade for your RTR and uses SLT secure link technology to create an unbreakable link between the receiver and transmitter.
* Two button third channel control
* Comes with lightweight 3 channel receiver
* Steering rate adjustment dial
* Steering and throttle reverse and trims
* Frequencies- 2.403 – 2.480GHz
* Modulation- FHSS spread spectrum SLT
* Input Power- Four “AA” alkaline, NiCd, or NiMH cells
The part number for the TTX300 is #TACJ0300, it has a street price of $49, and they are expected to hit hobby shops early this Summer. Hit up This Link for more information.
The weekend is just around the corner why not give a TGIF Mystery Link a whirl?