Father’s Day is right around the corner, and what better way to put a smile on their face than getting them that RC flying machine he’s been looking for. Better yet, get him a ‘drone’ and he’ll be part of the hottest RC craze this year. Either way, I thought that a nice list of fun flying gifts for the Dad (or Dad-like person) in your life would be the best way to save the hassle in finding the perfect gift! Read More to see what makes the list in this year’s guide!
Posts Tagged ‘200 SRX’
Looking to fly a RC Helicopter but not into quadcopters? Blade has just announced the first SAFE system powered fixed-pitch (non-stunt) 200 SRX! Featuring a gradual learning curve with multiple learning settings, the 200 SRX also offers a Panic Switch in case you need to get your bearings back. The 200 SRX also touts some pretty nice features:
- Engineered with SAFE™ technology
- Panic button recovery
- Beginner mode—limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a low bank angle limit
- Intermediate mode—increased control authority with self-leveling and a high bank angle limit
- Experienced mode—full control authority with no bank angle limit
- Brushless main and tail motor
- Stainless steel main shaft
- 6-channel transmitter with four “AA” batteries included
- Flight time up to 10 minutes
- Flight battery and charger included
The 200 SRX is available in two formats: Ready to Fly (Part Number BLH2000, $260) and a Bind-n-Fly (Part Number BLH2080, $220) and will release in May. Hit up This Link for more from Blade’s Website.
Blade 200 SRX Fixed-Pitch Helicopter