Electric power has been the dominant force in rc for years now, and we see it creep more and more into the full size scene. The guys over at Bigfoot 4×4 Inc have taken full scale electric to a whole new level with their new Bigfoot #20. Take a look at the video below to see their latest creation using all that electric torque and power to crush a pair of passenger cars. We can’t wait to see more of the new Bigfoot #20 in action.
- RC On TV – Capital One BuyPower Commercial
- Street Jam OTA-R31RS, cheapest version yet and it comes with metal shocks!
- the Cub Report, 09.01.2014, Version- Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flatulence
- Everybody’s Scalin’ For the Weekend – Oh, You Wanna Drag?
- AsiaTees Hobbies is Having a Labor Day Sale