The crew over at Innovative Flight Technologies (IFT) have just introduced their new helicopter, the Evolve 300 CX. What makes the 300 CX so cool is its Collision Avoidance Technology (CAT), meaning it uses ultrasonic sensors to keep from smashing into walls, furniture, or basically any other large object. If you are flying full speed towards a wall it will stop itself and not hit it. How cool is that? Some of the Evolve 300 CX’s primary features and specifications include-
* Length: 18.3 in (465mm)
* Height: 10.4 in (265mm)
* Main Rotor Diameter: 18.0 in (460mm)
* Weight with Battery: 16.0 oz (455g)
* Main Motor: 370 (2 installed)
* Battery: 800mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo (included with RTF, required for RFR)
* Charger: 3S 11.1V LiPo DC balancing and AC adapter (included with RTF, required for RFR)
* Transmitter: 5-channel 2.4GHz (included with RTF, required for RFR)
* On-Board Electronics: Receiver (installed in RTF, required for RFR), 3-in-1 control unit with 2 ESCs/mixer/gyro, Collision Avoidance Technology module and sensors (installed in RTF and RFR)
* Part #IFLH1300 (RTF) and #IFLH1302 (RFR- ready for receiver)
The IFT Evolve 300 CX should be available any day now from your local HobbyTown USA dealer with a street price of $220 for the RTF and $150 for the RFR. For more information hit up the official IFT Website.
Looking for more air news? Check out THIS link right here on BigSquidRC.