You don’t see a whole lot of Mercedes bodies on the market, but for all you Benz lovers you can get a GLK350 from the folks over at Matrixline RC. They have a pre-painted GLK350 body that is available in black or in grey, fits 195mm touring cars, and is highly detailed for a great scale look. The body and wing is molded from .035″ polycarbonate while ABS is used for the rear view mirrors.
The part number is #PC201308R-1A, they are available right now, and you can get more details over on the official Matrixline Website.
Click Right Here for a high flying TGIF Mystery Link.
Matrixline Mercedes Gallery
The latest release from Tamiya is a Mercedes-Benz SLS GT3 AMG. The clear polycarbonate body is very realistic and under the hood lies a Tamiya TT02 chassis. The Mercedes is a kit for people looking for the full hobby experience and the TT02 chassis is easily upgraded to progress with a drivers skill level. The TT02 platform is 4wd, making the Mercedes easy to control when blasting around the cul-de-sac or local track.
The part number for the Tamiya Mercedes SLS GT3 AMG is #58566 and it comes with a retail price of $220. Expect a July release date and you can get more details at THIS LINK over on the official Tamiya USA website.
Interested in more Tamiya news? If so, simply click THIS LINK.
Tamiya Mercedes SLS GT3 Gallery
Here is a unique new kit from Tamiya, the 14th Scale Mercedes Benz Actros 1851 GigaSpace. To go for the most detailed body possible, Tamiya molded the body out of ABS plastic. Another cool feature of the GigaSPace is its 3 speed transmission. This rig will not only look trick pulling your other rc cars around, but more than one BSRC bash crew member has already started planning on mounting up monster truck and/or crawling tires on it. Some of its other features and specifications include-
* Scale: 1/14 scale
* Construction type: Kit
* Drive-train: 2-axle semi
* Drive type: gearbox
* Drive line: solid axle
* Differential type: gear
* Suspension: leaf spring
* Steering mechanism: bell-crank
* Shock damper: friction damper
* Shock damper material: aluminum
* Tire type: rubber
* Body material: ABS Plastic
* Chassis material: plastic
* LED Light buckets: yes
* LED lights: no
* Motor: 540-brushless type
* Bearings: metal bushings
* Fixed- Camber, toe, wheelbase, shock angles
* Adjustable gear ratio: 3-speed transmission
* Special feature 1: Length: 458mm, Width: 195mm, Height: 305mm.
* Special feature 2: Ladder frame chassis can be linked with a semi-trailer via coupler.
* Special feature 3: Highly-realistic suspension recreated with metal leaf springs and friction dampers.
* Special feature 4: Built-in differential gears enable smooth cornering.
* Special feature 5: LEDs can be used to accurately recreate the truck’s front and rear lights. (Sold Separately)
* Special feature 6: Float-mounted die-cast front axle and reinforced resin rear axle.
* Requires: Battery, charger, 4 channel radio, ESC, tools, and paint
* Part #56335
Retail price is listed at $660 and they are due to hit hobby shops later this month. Hit up the official Tamiya Website for more information.
Looking for even more Tamiya news? BigSquidRC has more right HERE.