The crew over at Hobbico have announced new receiver packs in their LiFeSource battery line-up for your bashing pleasure. Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries have high energy density and are known for their long cycle life. They are also said to be safer than regular Lithium Polymers.
HCAM6411 LiFe 6.6V 1300mAh 1C – $27.99
HCAM6416 LiFe 6.6V 1100mAh 10C – $27.99
HCAM6426 LiFe 6.6V 1800mAh 10C – $34.99
HCAM6521 LiFe 6.6V 1900mAh 3C – $39.99
HCAM6436 LiFe 6.6V 2100mAh 10C – $39.99
HCAM6446 LiFe 6.6V 3200mAh 10C – $64.99
These are available right now and you can get more information by clicking Here.
Why not take a chance on a BigSquidRC TGIF Mystery Link?
The folks over at TrakPower have four new receiver packs to keep the servos on your nitro or gas machine working for a long time. These Lipo & LiFe packs not only provide long times, but also plenty of voltage for those high-end servos of yours.
* Generous capacities result in extended run times
* Available in flat and hump configurations
* All include standard connectors
* TKPC2011 2S 2400mAh LiPo Rx Flat Pack ($34.99)
* TKPC2015 2S 2700mAh LiPo Rx Hump Pack ($34.99)
* TKPC2101 2S 1600mAh LiFe Rx Flat Pack ($29.99)
* TKPC2105 2S 1900mAh LiFe Rx Hump Pack ($31.99)
These packs should be available in the next couple of weeks, hit up the official TrakPower Website for more information.
Looking for more TrakPower news? Check out THIS link right here on BigSquidRC.