Our friends from Hobbico showed a new line-up of battery chargers at the Toy Fair in Germany a couple of weeks ago. The new line is called PulseTec and there were three different models on display.
The 2006D pictured above is a dual port charger capable of 100 watts of power per channel. PulseTec also has a touch screen model, the 906, which is capable of a 10 amp charge rate. Also on display was a more basic model, the 354. The 354 has a maximum charge rate of 3 amps and a maximum cell count of 4S LiPo. More information on the PulseTec line is coming soon, until then you can click This Link to visit the official Hobbico website.
Want to learn more about battery chargers? Hit up This Link which takes you to more battery charger news right here on BigSquidRC.
The Team Orion Advantage Touch Duo is the first touch screen two channel charger that you can buy. It is also AC/DC, so you can use wall power at your house or charge off your car battery while at the local bash spot. Some of its other features and specifications include-
* Max charge rate 10 amps per channel
* 4″ color touch screen
* Comes with charger stand for better view angle
* Internal 200 watt power supply
* Charges Li-Po, Li-Fe, Li-Ion, Ni-MH, Ni-Cd, & PB batteries
* Max cell count 6S Lipo on each channel
* Universal balancing boards included
The part number for the Orion Advantage Touch Duo is #ORI30237 and it has a street price of $249.
Click Here for more Orion news on BigSquidRC.
Yesterday we posted the new Graupner touch screen transmitter, today we are posting their new Polaron series touch screen battery chargers.
There are four different chargers in the Polaron series and they are offered in several different colors. They stand up on your pit table, making them easy to see while taking up a minimal amount of space. The chargers in the Polaron series include-
* Polaron PRO (#S2003, $319) – Boasts 3″ color touch screen, charge rates up to 20 amps, can charge up to 14S Lipo, and has 20 x 2 memory.
* Polaron EX (#S2011, $279) – 3″ color touch screen, charge rates up to 20 amps, charges up to 7S Lipo, and has 20 x 2 battery memory.
* Polaron AC/DC (#S2002, $299) – 3″ color touch screen and has internal power supply for use off AC power or can be used with DC power supply (11-15 volts). Maximum charge rate is 7 amps and the maximum Lipo cell count is 7S.
* Polaron Sports (#S2004, $259) – 128 x 64 graphic touch display, maximum charge rate 7 amps on up to 7S Lipo packs.
We haven’t heard if these will hit our shores, but you can hit up the Graupner Website to see what other products they offer.
Click Here for news on other touch screen rc products right here on BigSquidRC.
Graupner/SJ Polaron Charger Gallery
It seems that everything is going to touch screens, now they’ve even made their way to transmitters. The new Graupner X-8E not only has a 320 x 240 touch sensitive LCD screen, but has 4 channel output and telemetry. You can even use a micro-SD memory card to store the telemetry data. Some of its other features and specifications include-
* Touch screen
* Voice output via headphone
* Bluetooth external module
* Wheel can be mounted on left or right
* 2.4GHz operation
* Various timers
* Modes for crawling, track, or boats with 2 motors
* Anti-lock braking
The Graupner X-8E is priced at $350, although we could get no information on when, or even if, it will hit American shores.
Click Here for more transmitter news on BigSquidRC.
Hitec has just announced their latest touch screen charger, the X1-200. The X1-200 is a 200 watt DC only battery charger that comes with a large 3.2″ LCD touch screen. Some of the other key features include-
* Up to 12 amp charge rate
* Includes universal balancing board
* Charges NiCd, NiMH, LiFe, LiPo, Lead Acid and Li-Ion
The part number for the X1-200 is #44209 while it has a street price of $119. For more information hit THIS LINK to head over to the Hitec website.
Looking for more Hitec news? Check out THIS LINK right here on BigSquidRC.
First posted HERE back in April, Hitec has now released full information on their new X1 Touch Charger.
Touch screen battery chargers are hot right now, they are just so easy and fun to use. The X1 Touch comes with a 3.2″ high resolution touch screen to make your life easier. For power, there are 55 watts on tap making for a maximum charge rate of 7 amps. The X1 has a built in power supply, charges all the popular cell chemistry’s, and has an internal balance circuit to keep your packs in tip-top shape.
The part number for the new X1 Touch is #44177 and it has a street price of $109. Hit up THIS LINK to head over to the official Hitec website.
The only thing better than a Friday is a Friday leading into a 3 day weekend, all the more reason to take your chances and click on a BigSquidRC TGIF Mystery Link.
Hitec X1 Touch Charger Gallery
The crew over at iMaxRC have just finished up work on a new battery charger, the X350. The iMax RC X350 retains many of the traits of its predecessor, the X200, but now features more power. The touch screen X350 is good for up to 350 watts, with a maximum charge rate of 15 amps and a maximum discharge rate of 6 amps. For more information hit up the official iMax RC Website. Will we be seeing the X350 hit our shores any time soon? We’ll have to wait and see.
We reviewed the iMaxRC X200 a few weeks ago, hit up THIS link to read the full review.
iMax RC X350 Charger Gallery
A couple of week ago we posted the new Bluetooth Enabled battery charger from SKYRC. Today we are learning more about their new T6755 Touch Screen battery charger. Touch screens are everywhere now days and having one on your charger can help make it even easier to use. Some of the key features and specifications of the T6755 include-
* 3.2″ touch sensitive color LCD screen
* Optimized operating software
* Internal independent Lithium battery balancer
* Adaptable to various types of Lithium batteries
* AC Input: 100-240V
* DC Input: 11-18Volt
* Charge circuit power: 55W
* Charge current range: 0.1-7.0A
* Discharge current power: 5W
* Discharge current range: 0.1-2.0A
* Current drain for balancing port: 200mA/cell
* NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-15Cells
* LiPo/LiFe/Lilon cell count: 1-6Cells
* Pb battery voltage: 2-20V
* Net weight: 540g
* Dimension: 140x165x60mm
* Part #SK-100064
To get more information on the SKYRC T6755 hit up THIS link for their official website.
Thank goodness it’s Friday, time for another Mystery Link.
The team over at Orion have been announcing all kinds of new products lately and their latest is a touch screen charger named the Advantage Touch Advance. This is an AC/DC unit (built in 100 watt PS), so you don’t have to pack around a separate power supply, and can charge at up to a 10 Amp rate. The Advantage Touch can charge up to 6S Lipo or 15 cell NiMH. Some of its other features and specs include-
* Microprocessor controlled advanced digital circuit
* Input Voltage: 11-18VDC and 100-240VAC
* Screen: Spectra TFT 400×240 color touch screen
* Functions: charge, discharge, storage, cycle, balance
* Cells supported: LiPo/LiFe/LiIon 1-6S, NiMH/NiCd 1-15, Pb 2-20V
* Charge Current: adjustable 0.1-10A
* Discharge Current: adjustable 0.1-5A (10W max)
* Charge and discharge curve graphic engine
* ATTS Advanced Touch Technology Software
* HPC High Precision Charging System
* Cycle modes: C->D, D->C, D->C->D
* Unique 4-in-1 Balancing Board included (XH, TP/FP, EH, HP/PQ)
* Balancing: adjustable on/off
* Advanced Stand Alone Balancing
* Discharge Cut-off voltage: adjustable
* Charge and discharge data storage for later review
* Adjustable automatic delta-peak charge cutoff
* Temperature monitoring and cut-off (optional)
* TRX-, Deans-, EC3-, Tamiya-, Crocodile Clips, BEC- and Futaba- charging cables
* Dimensions: L 170mm x W 158mm x H 45mm
* Weight: 744g
* American part #ORI30209
No word on a street price or a release date yet, but hit up the official Team Orion Website for the scoop on their other products.
TGIF, dare you click the Mystery Link?
The crew over at Punch It Racing have just released a couple of teaser pictures for their upcoming battery charger, the Powercenter DuoTouch. Their new charger boasts some pretty forward thinking features such as-
* 7″ full color touch screen
* 10 amps per channel max charge rate
* On-board balancing
* Built in Wifi
* Built in Bluetooth
* Built in speaker
* Built in USB port
There is no word on an expected release date or potential price point on this one, but you can check out the official Punch It Racing Website to view some of their other products.
Looking for more battery charger news? Check THIS out.