A good transmitter bag comes in quite handy, they help keep your transmitter clean, they can help pad your transmitter when chucking it into the back of your truck, and they can act as a “catch all” bag for tools, glow plugs, etc. The crew over at Atomik RC have just announced custom formed transmitter bags for both the Traxxas TQi and the TQ.
Part number for the TQi model is #2038 and part number for the TQ model is #2039. Retail price for each bag is $25 and you can get more information at the official Atomik RC Website.
Looking for more Atomik RC news? Check out THIS link right here on BigSquidRC.
Atomik RC Traxxas Transmitter Bag Gallery
Two of Traxxas’s legendary monster trucks just got even better, they now come not only with the Traxxas TQi radio system and docking base, but they even have telemetry pre-installed. The addition of the on-board telemetry really helps you keep track of what is going on in your truck as you can see real-time data such as speed, engine RPM, engine temperature, and battery voltage. The part numbers stay the same as before, #4907 for the T-Maxx 3.3, and #5309 for the Revo 3.3. Hit up the official Traxxas Website for more information.
Now that you’ve learned about the latest from Traxxas, you can check out older Traxxas news right HERE on BigSquidRC.
Traxxas T-Maxx & Revo 3.3 TQi Gallery
Traxxas has sold thousands of Ultimate Slash 4×4′s but they are bound to sell a lot more with the updates that come on it now. Traxxas is now including their new LCG chassis, a Lipo battery, their TQi radio, and GTR shocks on the Ultimate series Slash 4×4 for your driving enjoyment. Some of the other specs and features of the Ultimate Slash 4×4 include-
* NEW- Rigid low center of gravity chassis design
* NEW- Power Cell 5000mAh 2-cell LiPo battery
* NEW- AC 2-cell and 3-cell LiPo charger
* NEW- Hard-anodized and PTFE coated 13mm bore GTR aluminum shocks w/ 3.5mm titanium nitride shafts
* NEW- Factory installed speed, temp, and voltage telemetry sensors
* TQi 2.4GHz Radio System with Docking Base
* 5-channel Traxxas Link micro receiver
* Blue-anodized aluminum C-Hubs
* Blue-anodized aluminum steering blocks
* Blue-anodized aluminum rear hub carriers
* Blue-anodized aluminum axle nuts
* Front and rear swaybars with included optional extra-stiff swaybar set
* S1-compound, officially-licensed BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires
* Sealed, silicone-filled center differential (included separately)
Hit up the official Traxxas Website for more information, or hit THIS link for more Traxxas news right here on BigSquidRC.
Traxxas Ultimate Slash 4x4 LCG Gallery
Looks like the Traxxas TQi will be available with most of their other vehicles. There will be two flavors. One with a Docking Base, and one without. The TQi with Docking base will come with the E-Maxx, E-Revo Brushless, Revo 3.3, and Slash 4×4 Ultimate. The TQi without the docking base will come with the Summit, Slash 4×4, Ford Raptor, and the 1/16th scale vehicles. You will then be allowed to purchase an optional docking base. (part #6510) Hopefully we don’t need to buy the base, and can just use a cable if we want. I know I have seen Traxxas setups that allow people to use iPads. If we can confirm or deny this, we will post an update.
The Free Traxxas App provides real time telemetry, custom dashboards and tons of adjustments all using the iPhone.
Hit the Traxxas site for more details.