How about popping some mad wheelies with an rc tractor this winter? That sounds exactly like something the BSRC Bash Crew could get into. Tamiya has a Kumamon Edition RC Tractor that would be perfect for wild wheelie action. It comes in both kit and RTR form and even has Japanese mascot Kumamon behind the steering wheel. If you watch the video below it looks like Kumamon is having a serious good time cruising around his local bash spot.
The Kumamon tractor comes on a Tamiya WR-02G chassis and has a part number of #58601. You can hit up This Link to check out more cool items over on the official Tamiya USA website.
You never know what you will find behind a BSRC TGIF Mystery Link.
Tamiya Tractor Gallery
Looking for something a bit different? Are you a big fan of popping wheelies? Maybe you are into farm implements? The very latest from the crew over at Tamiya is their Farm King Wheelie kit. This is an electric 2wd that is based off the popular WR-02 platform that was first introduced on the Wild Willy 2. Some of the key features and specs for the Farm King include-
* Scale: 1/10th
* Construction type: assembly kit
* Terrain use: multi-purpose
* Drive-train: 2WD RWD
* Drive line: dog bone
* Differential type: gear
* Suspension: fully independent double wishbone
* Shock damper: friction damper, plastic bodies
* Tire type: rubber chevron
* Body material: polycarbonate
* ESC: included, TEU-105BK
* Motor type: 540-brushed type
* Bearings: plastic bushing
* Chassis material: plastic
* Adjustable toe angles: front only
* Adjustable ride height: yes
* Fixed- gear ratio, wheelbase, width, shock angle, camber
* Special features: Includes wheelie bar and driver figure, pre-assembled gearbox
* Requires: radio gear, servo, receiver, paint, battery, charger
* Part #58556
The Farm King has an MSRP of $250 with an expected release date of sometime in February. Check out the official Tamiya Website for more information.
We have more Tamiya news right HERE on BigSquidRC.