With indoor carpet season just around the corner, XRay has announced their new 2015 X12 pan car kit. The ’15 edition of the X12 comes with plenty of updates to keep you at the front of the pack. An all new chassis leads the list, but numerous others make the X12 easier to drive, easier to work on, and more adjustable than ever. To get complete details, hit up This Link over on the official XRay website.
Get More XRay news on BigSquidRC.
XRay X12 Gallery
For all you guys wanting to go reallyyyyy fast with a high-end buggy, XRay has announced their new XB8E. The XB8E is based off the nitro XB8 and was designed to be the best of the best. For the track it should put in some blazing lap times, for bashing, it should go huge with premium parts under the hood.
* New aluminum chassis and motor mount
* Better weight distribution
* New side guards
* New a-arms and towers
* New cab forward body
* Pivot ball suspension
* Carbon fiber a-arm stiffeners
Want more details? Hit up This Link over on the official XRay website, or you can Click Here to read more XRay news on BigSquidRC.
XRay XB8E Gallery
The folks over at XRay have recently announced the 2015 edition of their X10 pan car. The X10 was given a slew of upgrades to make it easier to work on, drive, and to adjust. Some of the updates on the X10 include-
* Narrow chassis with new battery placement & weight balance
* Narrow rear pod
* Harder material used on new front arms
* Updated ride height adjustment
* New servo saver
* New side tubes and rear link brace
Want more details? Hit up This Link over on the official XRay website.
Click Here for more XRay news on BigSquidRC.
For all you nitro touring car fans, XRay has released information on the 2014 edition of their NT1. XRay’s nitro touring cars have a history of being some of the best in the industry, the latest version looks like the best one yet. The updates for the 2014 model include-
* Smaller 2-speed
* New shocks and shock towers
* New chassis, radio plate and center body mount
* New mounting system for fuel tank
* Improved battery holder
* New mount for front middle drive-shaft
You can read more about the NT1 at This Link over on XRay’s website, and you can hit up This Link to catch up on XRay news right here on BigSquidRC.
XRay NT1 2014
Back in the day, the first XRay nitro buggies were named XB8, now they are bringing back the name for their latest creation. The 2014 XB8 is a high-end 8th scale buggy that is made from high grade materials and is designed with all the latest performance tricks. Some of its highlights include-
* Unique XPBS front pivot ball suspension
* Multi-Flex chassis adjustment system
* All new big-bore shocks
* Beefy carbon fiber towers
* CNC-machined 3mm Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum chassis
* SFA graphite stiffeners on a-arms
The 2014 XB8 has a part number of #XRA350009 and a street price of just under $700. Hit up This Link for more information over on the official XRay website.
Click Here for more XRay news on BigSquidRC.
XRay XB8 Gallery
XRay teased their new XB4 2wd buggy a couple of weeks ago, today they released full information. The 2wd buggy class is seemingly filled with new offerings, but no doubt the XRay buggy will be among the best you can buy. Some of its features and specifications include-
* 95% parts compatibility with the XB4 4wd buggy
* Aluminum chassis
* Mid-motor design
* Gear diff (ball diff optional)
* Slipper clutch
* Adjustable servo position
* 3mm carbon fiber towers
* Big bore shocks
* Roll bars included
The part number for the XRay XB4 2wd is #360500 and you can get more information at This Link.
The weekend is nearly here, Click Here for a TGIF mystery link.
XRay XB4 2wd Gallery
Just like full size cars, XRay has been announcing their 2014 models. Among those models they have just released information on their 2014 XB4 4wd off-road buggy. The 2014 XB4 receives moderate updates, making it even more capable on the track or for blitzing around your cul-de-sac. Some of the updates for 2014 include-
* New chassis
* New Suspension Flex Adjustment
* Narrow A-arms
* Reinforced bulkheads and shock towers
* Stronger slipper
* Updated top deck
For more pictures and information on the 2014 XRay XB4 simply click This Link.
Thank Goodness It’s Friday, Click Here for a BSRC mystery link.
2014 XRay XB4 Gallery
XRay has been expanding their product line-up lately, and it seems like every company out there is now selling a 2wd buggy, so the announcement of their new XB4 2wd comes as little surprise. XRay has only released a teaser picture, but if the new XB4 2wd is like everything else in their line-up it is sure to be made of the highest quality materials with solid engineering. We will post more information about the XB4 2wd when it becomes available, until then you can hit This Link to check out the official XRay website.
Click Here for more XRay news on BigSquidRC.
8th scale truggies are some of the best vehicles you can have for bashing. Big power, big tires, and plenty of ground clearance instantly makes them a good basher. XRay has finally announced full information on their uber new XT9 Nitro Truggy. XRay is known for their high end equipment, if you are looking for a well designed truggy made from the best materials, the XT9 should be on your list. In fact, XRay uses the words “Rugged… Indestructible… Unbeatable…” and “Luxury Masterpiece” to describe the new XT9. Some of its features include-
* All new CNC machined Swiss 3mm 7075 T6 aluminum chassis
* Updated side guards
* Improved weight distribution
* HUDY spring steel CVDs
* Rubber sealed gear diffs
* 150cc fuel tank
* Adjustable caster blocks
* Easy center diff access
* New I.S.S. aluminum suspension holders
* New double rear braces
The part number for the XRay XT9 is #350202 and you can get more information at THIS LINK.
Did you know it is Brian’s Birthday today? He just turned 150 years old! Shoot him a Birthday email at Brian [at} BigSquidRC.com.
XRay XT9 Truggy Gallery
XRay has just announced their newly upgraded 8th scale nitro on-road car, the RX8 ’13.
The new RX8 boasts a bunch of improvements, most notably- a new clutch, low pro shock set-up, and a new fuel tank. All the changes are said to make the RX8 easier to drive, faster, and even more reliable.
Want to learn more about this beauty? Xray has a lot more details on every aspect of the new RX8 ’13 over at THIS LINK.
Happy Friday everyone, we’ve finally made it to another weekend. Close your eyes and hit “enter” on a BSRC TGIF Mystery LINK.
XRay RX8 '13 Gallery
One of the most highly regarded rc manufactures worldwide is XRay. They are known for using quality materials and their solid design principles.
New from XRay is the 2013 version of their NT1 10th scale nitro touring car. This latest version hosts a slew of improvements over the previous model. Some of the major changes are new shocks, new towers, new chassis, new bulkheads and new driveshafts (among many other things). If you are looking for an elite nitro touring car, the 2013 NT1 should be on your list.
We’ve received no word on a potential price point or release date, but you can get more information and photo’s over on XRay’s Official Website.
What’s the best way to kick your weekend off right? To enjoy one of our TGIF Mystery Links of course.
XRay NT1 2013 Gallery
XRay sent out teaser information on their 2013 spec XB9 8th Scale Buggy at the first of the year, now they’ve released full information and photo’s. The 2013 XB9 is a culmination of years of testing and research, surely it will go down as one of the most elite 8th scale racers ever produced.
The changes for the 2013 XB9 include-
* New longer and wider chassis for increased stability and weight balance
* New engine position and internal component layout to improve performance, efficiency and durability
* New updated side guards
* New fuel tank with floating stone type fuel filter
* New high-torque clutch set
* New heavier high-torque flywheel
* New high-torque clutch shoes
* New high-torque clutch springs
* New 16° caster blocks suitable for majority of track conditions
* New steering blocks for increased corner speed
* New Ackermann position for increased corner speed
* New HUDY Spring Steel™ turnbuckles with new size
* New front shock tower with new roll center positions
* New rear shock to accommodate optional longer chassis brace
* New longer muffler mounting to accommodate all types of mufflers
For more information on the XB9 check out the official XRay Website, and for even more XRay news check out THIS link right here on BigSquidRC.
2013 XRay XB9 Buggy Gallery
Juraj Hudy and the crew over at XRay have been hard at work coming up with an all new XB9 nitro off road buggy for 2013. The XB9 has been a solid buggy since it was first introduced, this all new update should push it to yet another level of performance and durability. Some of the all new features and parts include-
* Innovative XRAY Multi-Flex™ setting
* All-new and improved weight balance and weight distribution
* Easy chassis flex setting for traction and stability adjustment
* More forgiving and easy-to-control handling
* Long-term tested by team and regular drivers in all standard conditions
* Focus on smallest details to increase performance, handling, and reliability
* All-new shocks with completely redesigned parts
* New drivetrain parts for increased performance, weight balance, traction, and reliability
* New narrower chassis is more flexible in longitudinal direction and stiffer in lateral direction
* New chassis flex adjustment
* New radio box plate with batteries relocated to front
* New side guards with Multi-Flex™ adjustment
* New high-downforce body with side guides and improved engine cooling
* New rear wing with increased side stability and increased downforce
* New rear wing was specifically designed to work with the new body
* New more-reliable central drivetrain with larger outdrives and new central drive shafts with 3mm pins
* New drive shaft locking rings prevent the driveshaft from coming apart
For more information on this and all of XRay’s high end vehicles hit up the official XRay Website.
We finally made it through the first week of 2013, to celebrate, how about a Mystery Link?
2013 XRay XB9 Gallery