Tamiya TRF418 Touring Car
The folks over at Tamiya have been teasing their next uber touring car for a while, finally they have released pictures and information. As you can see from the pictures the new TRF418 is an aluminum and carbon fiber work of art. If you are looking for a top of the line touring car, the TRF418 has to be on your list. Some of its highlights include-
* Identical front and rear bulkheads
* Separate center bulkhead
* Weight reduction of 2 grams compared to previous model
* Stabilizers now attached with ball connectors
* New steering arms give more linear feel
* Includes 20 tooth pinion
USA Spec version includes-
* Damper Springs – soft & hard, 2pcs. each
* Soft Stabilizer Rods- front & rear, 1pc. each
* 1 additional set of Suspension Arms
* 1 additional set of Front and Rear Uprights
The part number for the new Tamiya TRF418 is #42270, it has a MSRP of (hope you are sitting down for this one) $1116.00, and they should start hitting hobby shops in December. Hit up This Link for more information.
Click Here for a BigSquidRC TGIF Mystery Link.