Tamiya TRF503 4wd Buggy
Tamiya has announced an updated version of their TRF511 buggy called the TRF503. The 503 is a high-end 1/10th scale 4wd buggy loaded with carbon fiber and is designed to run with the best of the best.
* 4 wheel belt drive
* Sealed oil filled gear diffs
* Bell-crank steering
* Big Bore oil-filled aluminum shocks
* Includes clear Polycarbonate body
* 7.5mm longer carbon fiber chassis
* Includes shielded ball bearings
* Motor has been moved 10.5mm forward and 5mm towards the centerline
* New single-piece aluminum center pulley
* Lightweight aluminum upper and lower bulkheads
* Aluminum suspension plate is now angled at 14 degrees
* Shock mounting positions have been raised 2mm in the front
* Universal shafts are secured with ring connectors
The part number for the TRF503 is #42275 and it carries a pretty incredible MSRP of $1205. The street price is expected to be in the $800 range and you can get more information over on the official TRF503 Tamiya page.
Click Here to see what else Tamiya has been up to right here on BigSquidRC.