Team Associated RC8B3e Team Kit
The brushless 8th scale buggy wars are heating up with the latest entry into the class being the Team Associated RC8B3e. The RC8B3e comes as a kit and was designed for maximum handling while using a brushless power system. Here are some of its highlights-
* Hard anodized 7075-T6 chassis
* Chassis designed for optimal weight distribution
* Pillow ball front end
* Lightweight ring gears
* Universal drive shafts
* 16mm big bore shocks w/ TiN coated 3.5mm shafts
* 7075-T6 aluminum shocks towers
* Refined suspension geometry
* Aluminum two piece motor mount
* Shares 90% of parts with the nitro RC8B3 buggy
The buggy has a street price of $539, a part number of #80916, and look for them to start showing up in hobby shops this October. Click Right Here for more details on the Team Associated website.
Get More Associated news on BigSquidRC.