Tekno NT48 Nitro Truggy
A nitro truggy is the weapon of choice for many a basher. They are big, they can take a hit, and the noise and smell of nitro add to the realism. The crew over at Tekno have released full information on their new NT48 Nitro Truggy. It’s a big old beast that should be able to bust out fast laps at the local track, and huge air at the local bash spot. Some of its features and specifications include-
* 16mm big bore shocks
* 2 different engine mounting positions
* 4mm 7075 aluminum chassis
* CNC machined, hardened steel ring and pinion gears
* 3 lightweight, fluid filled diffs
* Thick aluminum shock towers, 6mm front, 5mm rear
* Lightweight steering posts, wheel hubs, and pivot balls
* Wheelbase: 375-385mm
* Width: 416-420mm
* Dry weight: 9.1 lbs
The part number for the Tekno NT48 is #TKR5400, it is priced at $650, they start shipping in early January, and you can get more information by clicking This Link.
To get more Tekno news on BigSquidRC just click Here.